I want to appreciate modest28 for nominating me for The Blogger Recognition Award. If you’ve not visited her blog @ https://modest28.wordpress.com
Do visit this blog and give likes and comments.
What are the award’s rules?
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How did I start blogging?
I wrote my first blog on WordPress in July 2019. Earlier I wrote a few blogs on Blogger also. The niche of my blog is Cricket. I have been following cricket since I was 10 years old. My blog is a way of expression for me and allows me to remain close to my passion. Also, the best part is to meet other bloggers and know why blogging is special for them.
Advice for the new bloggers ->
Patience is the key. It takes time to grow your blog. It takes time to get some traffic. But eventually everything falls in place. The focus should be on quality content and to write about something you are passionate about.
Also I am open up for any questions or suggestions. If any other blogger wants me to write with him/her or for him/her I would definitely do that.
My nominees for the award are –
You can connect to me on