After 56 battles between the 8 teams that’s how things have settled…
Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals
( Qualifier 1 )
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
( Eliminator )
Let’s have a quick look at the strengths & weaknesses of the top 4 teams :
1. Mumbai Indians
1. MI always have the most number of match winners compared to any other IPL side, same is the case this time.
2. Their pace trio of Bumrah, Boult and Pattinson is too difficult to handle for any opponent.
1. Fitness concerns of Rohit Sharma and Hardik Pandya.
2. They might lack resources if it’s they get a turning track something that was quite visible against SRH.
2. Delhi Capitals
1. DC have got the best Indian core with almost every Indian that they play having good international experience.
2. Their bowling attack can create chaos for any opponent.
Specially, if they go with the attack that they used against RCB playing Daniel Sams ahead of Shimron Hetmyer.
3. Shikhar Dhawan has played some seriously good knocks in the later half of the season.
1. Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant and Prithwi Shaw haven’t clicked as much as they would have liked.
You cannot beat a team like Mumbai without their contribution.
2. Marcus Stoinis being the lone warrior at the death.
3. Sunrisers Hyderabad
1. After the come back of Wriddhimaan Saha, their top order looks really firm with 3 guys having good international experience.
2. Even after the injury of Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, they have kept their bowling really solid. Rashid Khan is looking in prime form.
1. They probably have got the most inconsistent middle order. Both in terms of performance and selection.
4. Royal Challengers Bangalore
1. Devdutt Padikkal, an uncapped player getting 400+ runs is a huge bonus for a team like RCB.
2. Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers can destroy any bowling line up on their day.
1. Yuzvendra Chahal is the only capable and experienced wicket taker as there are concerns over the fitness of Navdeep Saini.
2. RCB is one team who has always remain a bit inconsistent which can make things tougher for them.
You can also read performance of all the teams in IPL 2020 : Week 7.
Which team do you think will lift the trophy this time??
MI ? DC ? RCB ? SRH ?
Looking for a New Champion this time!!!!!!
Keep your predictions going in the comment box.
You guys can also connect with me on Instagram.
Get some amazing deals while purchasing from my website on Amazon!!!