So I have been nominated for The Liebster Award. It’s great to reply to all those questions as per the rules which gives me a chance to connect with my fellow bloggers in a much better way. Keep blogging guys…..
I have been nominated for the award by Mr. Rishabh Kumar who himself is a brilliant writer. He writes for the blog called “rishabh_myjoopress”
I am providing the link to his blog. Please do follow his blog and give likes and comments.
Rules for this award are ->
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
The questions are ->
1. What is your inspiration behind writing ?
I am huge cricket fan and thus I follow this niche in my blogs. This blog gives a chance to express myself and also to showcase whatever I have learnt in the last 15 years.
2. That one cartoon character from your childhood memory you relate so much ?
Remember the character called Ash from Pokemon. Leadership is something I always look up to and thus I relate with him more than any other character.
3. Any moment , that totally changed your life and how?
2nd Of April, 2011
India became the world champions again. MS Dhoni hitting that huge six into the stands. That moment at least had a lot of impact on me as a cricket fan.
4. Are you introvert or extrovert ?
Ambivert is the word for me. So I am a combination of both introvert and extrovert depends upon whom I am speaking with.
5. Your favorite poem or article ?
I regularly follow Harsha Bhogle’s blogs.
6. Coffee or tea ?
I actually like both coffee and tea once in a while.
7. Where you see yourself after 5 years ?
Writing for an established Cricket blog or writing my own Book.
8. What appeals to you most, soul or appearance of a person?
Obviously soul, looks can attract you once but that’s a temporary attraction. Also, the way a person speaks appeals a lot to me.
9. How do you deal with stress?
Do what you like the most. I will watch a cricket match, some stand up comedy show or listen to my favourite songs.
10. Which subject you don’t like at all and why ?
I was in complete love with Maths till class 10. After that once the Differentiation and Integration part came in, I just started hating it.
My Nominations ->
1. Mohammed Sohail
2. Anya Abraham
3. Anju Rajput
4. Ramkumar R
5. Diya Baby
So guys keep your comments flowing about my answers to these questions.
Also would love to connect with you all on :